My Daughter and the dueling tree

Clayne B

Here is a short video from today of my 5 year old daughter flinging some lead, she did great!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6KkVIM69-c]Quinny shooting the dueling tree - YouTube[/ame]

awesome dad. I cant wait till my daughter is old enough to shoot. She will be 2 this month so I have some waiting to do

That is awesome! I think that's one of the best things a parent can do with their kids! And it is very cool to see her shooting with such good form and accuracy already, by the time she works up to centerfire she will be a terror!

Quite possibly the coolest thing I have ever seen. Love how she didn't flinch a tick when she was dry. Great stuff.

We went out shooting again today, She was shooting 100 yards on a 8x8 steel target, it was so dang cool, My phone was dead so no video of that. I have a .22lr comp tomorrow and will be taking her along with me. Shes been begging to go with me to one of those for months.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.