My Christmas present to myself!

lejuch

0DA3C152-91E6-4448-8959-B25E8490BF56.jpeg

The UPS girl brought my Christmas present to myself today. This represents a large expenditure on my behalf and want to make sure I get the mounting of the scope done in the best possible manner within my parameters. I am mounting scope to Deviant Hunter action and I am trying to keep rig as light as possible. I am looking for ring recommendations that will get the job done but still be lightweight. What say you?

Nice scope!
I don't really see any way to keep a two pound scope light weight, but I'd go with hawkins rings or nightforce ultralight rings if it were me.

Good luck, and congrats on the scope.

Nice scope!
I don't really see any way to keep a two pound scope light weight, but I'd go with hawkins rings or nightforce ultralight rings if it were me.

Good luck, and congrats on the scope.
Agreed on scope not being lightweight, really just wanted ring recommendation that were not unnecessarily adding to the overall weight of rifle! Thanks for the recommendation!

View attachment 237072
The UPS girl brought my Christmas present to myself today. This represents a large expenditure on my behalf and want to make sure I get the mounting of the scope done in the best possible manner within my parameters. I am mounting scope to Deviant Hunter action and I am trying to keep rig as light as possible. I am looking for ring recommendations that will get the job done but still be lightweight. What say you?
I just mounted a DMR II Pro in some American Rifle Company rings. They seem sturdy, align well, and unlike any other rings I've tried, I didn't have any reticle canting as I tightened them. Well worth the $.

John

I just mounted a DMR II Pro in some American Rifle Company rings. They seem sturdy, align well, and unlike any other rings I've tried, I didn't have any reticle canting as I tightened them. Well worth the $.

John
Thank you!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.