28" #5 Hart Tube installed by Bullseye gunsmithing
Wyatt's extended mag box
Pinned 20 moa Stiller base and recoil lug
McMillan A2 stock pillar bedded and floated by me
Nikon Monarch 6.5-20
168 gr JLK VLD's at 3200 fps, went 0.88" for 3 shots at 300 yds
12 lbs
stiller7STWWyoming.jpg

Good lookin rifle. I am interested in the OAL of your rounds with 168's and which Wyatt's box you are using.

does it feed good and did you have to do any milling, etc to fit the wyatt's box?

Lefties Unite! Nice looking rig, I looked very hard at going 6.5STW on my current build, settled on 6.5WSM instead, Lefty, Stiller Predator 30" Obermeyer... coming to a pic thread near you...lol

Again, Nice rig.

shiredude,
If memory serves my rounds are 3.75". Inside length of the box is 3.825". My Stiller Predator receiver comes milled for the Wyatt's box standard. A Remington 700 would have to have some minor milling to accept the Wyatt's box.

noneck80,
It is a Deadshot Fieldpod. It comes as one unit with the tripod attached. It works pretty good but not as steady as prone.

I'm pretty happy with this rifle, it is my first full custom. The picture was taken in southern Wyoming this fall on my hunting trip. Much better background than at home in Missouri.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.