My 6.5 x 284

Thanks for the update! I've also had hunts like that where I question my shooting ability, check the rifle and everything turns out fine! I've also seen it happen to guys that teach sniper schools, who knows????? That's hunting!

I got out tonight to do a little shooting! It took me a few to get it dialed in, but I got it! Ballistic was calling for 40 MOA, however, I was a little high! I was using the 140 Berger VLD Hunting, however, I ran out and had to switch back over to the Hybrids tonight!

1365 Yards
39 MOA
4.5 MOA L (3.5 mph)
3040 MV (Maybe faster)
82 Degrees
28.22 Baro
1597 Elevation
5:45PM

Groups under a MOA!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 172
This was wifeys group, first time ever shooting my rifle or this distance 3 out of 5 hits! The furthest she shot a rifle was 50 yards/AR15. I'm impressed!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 169
This was my group, last three shots of the night. 1,2, were on top of one another, the 3rd hit a little lower, and hit it dead nuts!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 172
Well this is my first/longest long range kill with my rifle. I had a previous blunder, but believe I redeemed myself. See the stats below.

This was a 140 Grain Berger Hunting VLD.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 187
The deer was facing down hill and quartered to about 7 o'clock. Aim point was his exposed shoulder. There must have been a little more wind at the target as entry was his neck.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 163