My 300Wby continues to amaze me.

the Bee never left mooah it's A Live n kickin, good as Baked Chicken !!!BOOya baby!!! Rock em close Rock n Drop em FAR !!!Arrrr dat (Bee) dat...

I have two 300 bee,s, a Remington classic and bee mk 5 and I like them both. but the Remington shoots just a little bit better. it,s 165 gr bullets for me.

mine was in a Vangard 24 inch blued syth stock, changed out the trigger wit a timney , it hovered around 3/4 inch, sold it to my 1st cousin,told him I miss it ifin he wants to sell it bac told him to tell me , he Giggled n said i'm keeping that rifle so the 2 brothers both shoot the 300 BEE'S, the other 's is in a push feed md 70 it shot 5-7 Bull elk& truck loads of deer mostly whitetails ,bullet Barnes x 165 ,crooned at 3200 plus .

I have to agree with4xforfun we need to start a 300 Weatherby society. We will will have kinetic energy and shoot flat like few can. Got looking at my cheat chart the other day and my Bee at 350yds is equal to my buddies 06 load at the muzzle. Now all I can say to that other group is try and beat that.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts