My 25 Creedmoor Build

I just finished my first prefit build this afternoon. It is a 25 Creedmoor on an Origin action, 26" Proof prefit done by Greg at S.P.R. Mesa Precision Stock, TT trigger, BDL bottom metal and a PVA Jet Blast brake. Scope is a NF SHV 4-14x56 with a MOA 1000 Reticle. Still debating wether to leave this scope on or put my Vortex HD LHT on it. As is it weighs 9lbs 11oz. I would probably shed about a 1lb with the Vortex. I plan on testing the 133 Bergers with H4350 and the 121 Hammers with RL16. Won't get to start shooting it till next weekend. Can't wait to see how it shoots.
View attachment 465806
What speeds did you get?

I have a LH action from PT&G that I'm really thinking of building a 25 CM on. Checking online last night for brass was disheartening as all the sources I could find are out of stock. I could always use 6.5 CM brass I guess but don't want to get loaded ammo mixed up.

I have a LH action from PT&G that I'm really thinking of building a 25 CM on. Checking online last night for brass was disheartening as all the sources I could find are out of stock. I could always use 6.5 CM brass I guess but don't want to get loaded ammo mixed up.