My 2010 - 737 Yard / 185" nontyp mulie w 338 Edge

Congrats from the crew in Michigan Shawn. 737 yards wasn't much of a challenge for a shooter like you though. That is definitely a shooter at any point in the hunt. Trophy of a lifetime for sure.

It is less than three weeks until we head to Utah to put you and your Dads teaching to use.

Great story, but all I get for a picture is a small blue square with a ? in it. Now that I am home the picture opened. Great buck.

joseph

Last edited:
Congrats from the crew in Michigan Shawn. 737 yards wasn't much of a challenge for a shooter like you though. That is definitely a shooter at any point in the hunt. Trophy of a lifetime for sure.

It is less than three weeks until we head to Utah to put you and your Dads teaching to use.

Good luck to you guys, I'll try to call in the next day or so.

Well, I wander off for a week or so chasing elk and come back to the forum and things are still the same- dead animal, long range, 338 Edge, Shawn Carlock.

Shawn,

Thanks for the info on the 338 Edge +P version. I hope further testing confirms what you have observed so far, sounds very promising. I will definitely watch for further info.

Not to look like a domb ***, but why cant i get the pic of Shawns buck? I only have a small red x showing.
Mike

Here is a little better shot of the antlers with the sticker points visible, again it was a really cool hunt I just can't say enough good about the Selkirk outfitters crew and their accomodation of long range hunting.

2010%20mule%20deer%2002%20web.JPG

Shawn, I love all the junk on that bucks antlers. The non-typicals are so cool. That buck will make a very interesting mount on the wall and the velvet is the icing on the cake.

Jeff

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts