My 2009 Whitetail buck. PICS

huntin_fool

I hunted hard for the 5 days I had off of school and work and finally connected on this brute Thanksgiving morning. I made a 3/4 mile long stalk and set up and he walked within 120 yards of me. Shot him square in the front of his chest. He ran 40 yards and piled up. Was shooting a Ruger Hawkeye 270 with Burris FFII Tactical with Ballisticplex. 130 gr Federal fusion took out his heart, lungs and put a whole the size of my fist in his liver. He has 6" of mass between his G2 and G3 and just heavy everywhere else. Just not real wide. I scored him at 141"

Mine is on the left and the buck on the right was shot on the same property the night before about 500 yards from where i shot mine. His scored 142"

bigbuck

Good job! both are nice bucks..
What do you think the other two will score? The ones on the rear glass:D

Bigbuck

huntin_fool

I not sure what those two will score! lol. Thats my buddies truck. His back window is plain jane compared to mine! Mine is covered with stickers!
Here is a couple more pics of my buck. You can see some of my stickers on my back window

My PawPaw and me with my buck

bigbuck

I not sure what those two will score! lol. Thats my buddies truck. His back window is plain jane compared to mine! Mine is covered with stickers!
Here is a couple more pics of my buck. You can see some of my stickers on my back window

My PawPaw and me with my buck

He's heavy I like the mass....
All you need is some turkey tracks in you'de have it all :D

Bigbuck

rdwllce

Congrats. Those are trophies for sure.Don't ever judge you're deer against anothers.If you took the animal, it is your trophy and yours alone and no one can take that from you.Congrats again

Chas1

Congratulations, nice bucks and unusually large mass. Way to go.

Last edited:

Fitz

Congratz, nice thick main beam. Did you age him?

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce