Muzzleloader Shotgun

SuperSherpa79

Hi All! I am new to muzzle loading and was trying to research a muzzleloader shotgun for dove and turkey hunting. Unfortunately, I do not see a lot of information online and was referred by a friend to this community as a potential source of knowledge. The Pedersoli double barrel's are a little pricey and I would prefer an inline like the Knight TK2000 or a White Tominator. Are there other models I should consider? Are the chokes interchangeable so I can used a improved choke for dove and full choke for turkey? Sharing any advice or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks in advanced.

Most experience with MZ shotguns is with doubles. I have an antique English double 11 bore. Both bores are choked cylinder. To manipulate pattern you simply play with your shot payload and powder charge along with what wad thickness you're using. It's all a trial and error thing.

To load a removable choke MZ you'll likely need to remove the choke tube, load the barrel and then thread the choke back in or you'll risk damage to the wads.

Best of luck.