Muzzle breaks

RockyMtnMT

Official LRH Sponsor
Looking for muzzle breaks and would like to get them from one of the LRH sponsors. I'm having trouble locating who that might be. Does any one have a list of sponsors that make muzzle breaks and thoughts on how well they work. I want slab style for shooting prone, no downward ports.

Steve

You may look up Muzzle brakes and more, think he's IdahoCTD on the forum, he's got a new brake that's shooting very well and I think the newest one's were going to be hardened, he has some video with it up against some other brakes and the new one looks good.

You may look up Muzzle brakes and more, think he's IdahoCTD on the forum, he's got a new brake that's shooting very well and I think the newest one's were going to be hardened, he has some video with it up against some other brakes and the new one looks good.

I like his new muzzle brakes too and was going to recommend him except he's no longer a LRH sponsor.

Muzzle Brakes and More - evidently doesn't slab any of his brakes, including the larger OD brakes. Seems like needless excess weight, unless his port openings extend to the outter diameter so closely that slabbing isn't allowed - structurally.

I ordered one of the new 5 port Muscle Breaks today. Looks pretty good. Can't wait to give it a go.

Steve

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.