Muzzle breaks and more...

Big Pard

I recently emailed Muzzle Breaks and More and about a day later I received a reply. After the very brief chat, wish they had a phone number, I went through the process of ordering via PayPal as instructed. The only problem is there has be no more communication in the last 4 days or even an acknowledgment of payment. Is this company still active? I am just wondering if I need to get my money back.

As others have said, you are good to go. Not hearing from Nathan means he's living at his machines. I know its a rarity, but he's one guy that goes ghost and I don't get nervous.

Had the same feeling the first time I bought something from him. Emails back and forth till I made payment, then "crickets". He's simply not like a big chain that has a automated website that takes care of all those details. I only had the outstanding reputation that members here spoke of to rely on. It simply showed up in the timeframe he gave me. Outstanding product and great guy to work with.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.