Muzzle break

I have a couple Snowy Mountain Brakes. One isbon a 260 Rem, the other on a 300 win mag. They are quite effective but very loud. Snowy Mountain made them fit nearly seamlessly to the barrel. Top notch work and worth the price in my opinion. I just dropped off parts for a .280ai build and my buddy's rifle for a titanium brake install. Turn around time for the brake was quoted at 2-4 weeks and my whole build was quoted at 4-6 weeks until I ordered a true custom McMillan. Now its 4 months.

Everything that has to be order is about 4 months. Reamers, barrels, die's and other things that take time. Long lead times, that life in the big city. Hell I am purchasing high end reloading equipment that takes time too. Like 6 to 8 weeks for that. So if you hadn't gotten those item order out, need to get on the stick. Some dies I have to wait until I have my reamer first. So that make out to be about 6 months. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Everything that has to be order is about 4 months. Reamers, barrels, die's and other things that take time. Long lead times, that life in the big city. Hell I am purchasing high end reloading equipment that takes time too. Like 6 to 8 weeks for that. So if you hadn't gotten those item order out, need to get on the stick. Some dies I have to wait until I have my reamer first. So that make out to be about 6 months. Rome wasn't built in a day.
The only reason its 4 months now is because I ordered a truly custom McMillan. The last 2 rifles Snowy Mountain built for me, I supplied all the parts up front. Turn around time for both of those was less than 6 weeks.

The only reason its 4 months now is because I ordered a truly custom McMillan. The last 2 rifles Snowy Mountain built for me, I supplied all the parts up front. Turn around time for both of those was less than 6 weeks.
I am not saying SNOWY MTN is slow, it's the others and there time line. Can't build what you don't have.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.