Muzzle Brakes and more

Nathan is the greatest. He has been out elk hunting lately. I have two of his super beast 5 ports. The kick **** and take names on
that recoil. My .338 Lapua feels like a .223 now.

I think the only brake that can compete is the Terminator out of New Zealand in terms of percent recoil reduction on big magnum riles.

Nathan has built a Bunch of brakes for me and they are Unbelievable. I posted videos on Big Bore Rifles shooting my 416 Semi Auto one handed with his SuperBeast brake and a recoil video of a 416RUM. He just built me (3) more brakes (2) 416's for UltraLite Mountain Rifle builds and a 50 cal for a custom 510 Gibbs yes 510 not 505 and they were the Giant SuperBeast 5- port but all (3) together on a scale weighed less than 8oz total because they were Titanium. The forward cant of the ports stops muzzle rise.

Attachments

• CE0F094F-B735-40B0-BCCE-895B22F7AB98.jpeg
    CE0F094F-B735-40B0-BCCE-895B22F7AB98.jpeg
    301.8 KB · Views: 38
I just had a Custom Built Ultra Lite 416 Ruger Straight Pull Savage built and with the custom profile barrel and MBM Titanium brake 7-1/2lbs complete ready for Nightforce and rings.

Attachments

• 6489165E-F3FE-47DF-8BED-F455C1B30A53.jpeg
    6489165E-F3FE-47DF-8BED-F455C1B30A53.jpeg
    626.4 KB · Views: 49
I just had a Custom Built Ultra Lite 416 Ruger Straight Pull Savage built and with the custom profile barrel and MBM Titanium brake 7-1/2lbs complete ready for Nightforce and rings.

Attachments

• 81D8DF41-03B5-4238-A3D8-3D830594BDD2.jpeg
    81D8DF41-03B5-4238-A3D8-3D830594BDD2.jpeg
    840.2 KB · Views: 33
So after a bit of asking around, reading in the forum and ponder, I decided I was gonna order a brake from MBM. I still have a few questions, so I sent an email as there is no posted phone number. Crickets....
I know they are popular, but I'm thinking I need to look at others. The MBM website looks vacant. There is a section for "in the works", that mentions estimated completion dates of a year ago.

I want a self timing, slim, non-radial brake. This is for a hunting rig, 7RM of course, and it will ride on a heavy sporter that is .700 at the muzzle, so 9/16-24 TPI. Recommendations?

Thank you in advance fellas
Has anyone been able to purchase a brake from MBM within the last 4 months? I've been trying to buy a beast 2 brake for my 300 PRC since
So after a bit of asking around, reading in the forum and ponder, I decided I was gonna order a brake from MBM. I still have a few questions, so I sent an email as there is no posted phone number. Crickets....
I know they are popular, but I'm thinking I need to look at others. The MBM website looks vacant. There is a section for "in the works", that mentions estimated completion dates of a year ago.

I want a self timing, slim, non-radial brake. This is for a hunting rig, 7RM of course, and it will ride on a heavy sporter that is .700 at the muzzle, so 9/16-24 TPI. Recommendations?

Has anyone else been able to buy a brake in the last few months? I've been trying to purchase a beast 2 for my 300 PRC since October, but have been unable to get in touch with them at MBM. Are they still in business? If so, does anyone have their phone number?

Has anyone been able to purchase a brake from MBM within the last 4 months? I've been trying to buy a beast 2 brake for my 300 PRC since

Has anyone else been able to buy a brake in the last few months? I've been trying to purchase a beast 2 for my 300 PRC since October, but have been unable to get in touch with them at MBM. Are they still in business? If so, does anyone have their phone number?
It's a he, not a they and he's a bit tough to get ahold of and not the most user friendly haha

I bought a couple from him in September or October. I emailed him twice about 2 weeks apart. After the second email he got back to me quickly and got the brakes to me in a little under a week.

It's a he, not a they and he's a bit tough to get ahold of and not the most user friendly haha
Agreed. Sent him several emails because I have about a half a dozen questions and I wanted him to give me a call and his email back to me, after 2 weeks, was what do you want?
Someone has lots of questions. Email is not the best way to communicate it because half the time the person responding doesn't reply in enough detail, and answer all the questions. Additionally, their responses may drive even more questions.
I won't use him. I just go back to Salmon River solutions where they pick up the phone and actually talk to you.

Agreed. Sent him several emails because I have about a half a dozen questions and I wanted him to give me a call and his email back to me, after 2 weeks, was what do you want?
Someone has lots of questions. Email is not the best way to communicate it because half the time the person responding doesn't reply in enough detail, and answer all the questions. Additionally, their responses may drive even more questions.
I won't use him. I just go back to Salmon River solutions where they pick up the phone and actually talk to you.
Yeah, his brake is by far the best imo but he's difficult to get to talk to. The way his brakes are slightly angled makes them so so nice to shoot. When my others cover me in debris his doesn't nearly as much and is at least as effective if not a bit more.

These guys ( gunsmiths , machinists and such ) are usually very busy . When they are not working in the shop or out testing products they may be out hunting and enjoying their lives .