• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Muzzle Brakes. 30 cal and 6.5mm VG6 precision Lambda and Gamma

outdoorsmunn

I've got three brand new brakes from VG6 Precision. I have two 6.5mm Lambda brakes. Asking $110 $95 each/shipped and insured.
I also have a VG6 Precision Gamma brake, also 6.5mm. Asking $70 $60 shipped/insured

IMG_6364.jpg IMG_6365.jpg
Lastly I've got a used 30 cal brake. This came with a used barrel I bought so I don't even know the manufacturer. The first port is straight 90* and then the next two angle back. I've found this design to be very effective with mitigating recoil without blasting the shooter too much. This one uses a little screw on the side for timing. The brake's dimensions are 2" long x 1.24" wide x 1" high. Asking $30 shipped SOLD
IMG_6405.jpg IMG_6407.jpg IMG_6406.jpg
I can do PayPal friends/family, Venmo, Apple Pay, or certified checks

Last edited:
I will take the 30 cal brake. PM me your details and I will send payment info right away.

are these self-timing?
Yes the two Lambda brakes use the supplied jam nut that only needs to be hand tight to install, as it is designed to self tighten during firing. Taking it back off will require a wrench. The Gamma brake uses a supplied crush washer, so you will need a wrench installing and taking off. I hope that helps.