Muzzle brake builder?

MBM or SRS can't go wrong with either. I have Fat Ba*tards Gen 3 with removeable top ports and hope one of the Idaho guys add removeable top ports and also have T3 and T4 and they are nice but heavy. Regardless of price these 2 Idaho guys in titanium are my favs currently.

You can laugh at my choices, but this brake is extremely effective. Tacfire that's no longer to be found. 30cal rated, but installed on a 338lm. Plenty of clearance for safety. Cost was $49.

Attachments

• 20221204_125724.jpg
    20221204_125724.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 20221204_130126.jpg
    20221204_130126.jpg
    276.7 KB · Views: 58
John Peterson Gunsmithing in Idaho Falls makes his own breaks and they work fantastic he makes radial and side port breaks both and does excellent work

Don't worry about how Nathan at Muzzle Brakes and more communicates. This guy is a master and provides exemplary service. His products are stellar. He made a custom one for my 300 RUM mountain rifle and tamed the vicious recoil. Rifle was way too light for that cartridge. What was I thinking?

Don't worry about how Nathan at Muzzle Brakes and more communicates. This guy is a master and provides exemplary service. His products are stellar. He made a custom one for my 300 RUM mountain rifle and tamed the vicious recoil. Rifle was way too light for that cartridge. What was I thinking?
Yep turned my 300 rum into a 243 lol

OK, thank you all for the information. I purchased a Tikka, SS, " superlight" model in 7MM Remington Magnum. Rifle weighs in at around 6.5#. Very light and is gonna rock me with handloaded Nosler 160 Accubonds. The muzzle bbl. diameter is .620 on a 24.3" in length. Small and light. But need a thumper for mountain work. So, have been looking at all recommended and want options. What think you ? MTG

OK, thank you all for the information. I purchased a Tikka, SS, " superlight" model in 7MM Remington Magnum. Rifle weighs in at around 6.5#. Very light and is gonna rock me with handloaded Nosler 160 Accubonds. The muzzle bbl. diameter is .620 on a 24.3" in length. Small and light. But need a thumper for mountain work. So, have been looking at all recommended and want options. What think you ? MTG
Would get 5 port titanium from MBM or SRS