Muzzle brake builder?

MTGunner

There has been a member on this forum that manufactures muzzle brakes. I believe he is from southern Idaho. Any help? MTG

Just picked up another one, this time going with the chub 😉
21554.jpeg

+1 more for Muzzle Brakes and More. His breaks have definately proven themselves to me. I've had two rifles that were very uncomfortable to shoot that have been tamed by the MBM brakes, and if you haven't seen his unbiased muzzle brake testing videos, do yourself a favor....check them out.

This is probably the member the OP was referencing. I have used Kelly's brakes and I like them and they are affordable.

Ross Brakes

I have a MBM brake and like it, haven't tried the SRS brakes yet.
I probably got one of the last Ross Schuler brakes before Kelly took it over. Kelly now offers the self-timing version. They are very reasonably priced and are effective for what it is designed. However, I prefer Nathan's MBM brakes.

I agree, Ross posted quite a bit on 24hr, he was willing to make specific diameter brakes on request, that is what I liked most about his brakes. They were a great option for ARs if you only needed a brake for load development, cheap and effective.