Must Watch! New Rep Gun Control Law!

I have to agree with what he says at the 9 minute mark. The endgame for the anti gun crowd is 100% abolishion of the second amendment and the end of all civilian firearm ownership. And even if they can not get this intentionally vague law through and can only get a "bump stock" ban passed it will still be ground that we lost to them. And mark my words, they will not stop at bump stocks.

Perhaps one of us who is more eloquent with their grammar than I can put up a nicely worded petition on the petition portion of the White House website to have the President Veto any such law. I would sign it and get others too as well.

We still need 47,000+ signatures. Anybody else know a place where we can post a link and get others to sign?

mmhh, not again...they always bring all this nonsense when ever there's shooting somewhere. i wont be surprised if they have something to do with it all

I just checked the petition and it said it was closed because it did not get enough signatures. I am not sure what we can do now

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.