• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED "Muscle" Brakes on Sale

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey Guys,
I am running a sale on the "Muscle" brakes from now until the end of May. All brakes are 10.00 off retail price and still have free shipping. Website has been updated accordingly. They can be purchased over the website or over the phone. Gunsmiths/dealers will get the top tier pricing regardless of quantity ordered also. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com
563-586-2000

All,
Just got my rifle back in which Ryan installed a 3 port Muscle... absolutely amazing! Break looks like it came from the factory. Ryans craftmanship is second to none on the install!

Break went on a 300WM... that let you know it was a 300... Rifle is going to my nephew who is 150 with boots. I just shot two boxes of ammo through it and the reduction in recoil is amazing. This is my third rifle that has a muscle... and they tame those magnums into ***** cats!

Do yourself a favor... call Ryan and get on his calendar or order a break for install elsewhere... but don't fight it... This is the best break I have ever had and looks fantastic!

Thanks Ryan!

Harv

Recent Posts