Muscle Brake new reduced price

rpierce

Official LRH Sponsor
Hey Guys,
Effective today I have reduced the price of the "Muscle" brakes by 40-50 dollars per brake. This is a direct result of the decrease in cost to produce them. I figured I will transfer this savings on to the customers. The overall quality of the brakes has not been compromised. They are the same great brake you guys have come to expect from the "Muscle" brake. The threads are still thread milled, not tapped. If you guys have any questions let me know. They are available for sale on my website and have free shipping also. You can also purchase them by contacting me over the phone and I can take a credit card. Thank you for your business.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com

Sounds good Im looking forward to hooking you up with one. It is 100 for installation plus 35 return shipping. I install them every weekend so the turnaround time is 7 days or less. I work on customers rifles during the week.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com

Sounds good guys. I have a fast turnaround time on the installations so you guys can have them back in time for the upcoming hunting season. Just get a hold of me and I will get you hooked up.

Ryan Pierce
Piercision Rifles
www.piercisionrifles.com

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.