Mule deer outfitter needed

slowshot18

Guys, I'm looking for advice on recommendations for a good outfitter with guaranteed or private land owner tags for this fall, rifle seasons only. This would be for a client and myself, who both would like to take a decent Mule Deer buck.
I know it's getting late but if anyone has recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. Preferably looking in New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming.
Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
@dogz By decent I would like to have the ability for both of us to have a chance at 150+ gross, with my client having the chance at one over 170 gross. These scores are something that I have in my head, but I do not have any experience hunting mule deer so I could be way off. I also forgot to mention that this would be rifle only (I'll edit the original post).

Guys, I'm looking for advice on recommendations for a good outfitter with guaranteed or private land owner tags for this fall, rifle seasons only. This would be for a client and myself, who both would like to take a decent Mule Deer buck.
I know it's getting late but if anyone has recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. Preferably looking in New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming.
Thanks in advance!
Check to see if you can find someone to point you to someone around Broadus Montana close to Wyoming border I've never seen so many mule deer in my life until I drove through there on my way elk hunting unbelievable I had to stop and spend the night their because I was afraid to drive after dark antelope and deer every where seen quite a few really good Muley bucks. David

I guide for an outfitter in Utah that might have a spot left open, PM me if you're interested.