Mueller 4x16x50 red dot

dadsturn

After looking at a lot of scopes, accidently came across the mueller site. Got the 4x16x50 red dot. Have nothing but good things to say about this scope. Have friends with high dollar scopes that just cant believe that this scope was as clear as a scope costing 500 and up. The red dot I have used in daylight and at dusk, wont ever go without it again, and has friends looking for the website. Has anyone else had this same reaction to this scope? And does anyone know of a long term test review?

New to the forum and have found some excellent advice. I recently bought a used Ruger 10/22 for plinking. Bull barrel, hogue stock, and a I topped it with a Mueller Eraticator 8.5-25 x 50. I even added 2 sunshades! Looks very cool and junior got it for Christmas.

I have to say, I agree that the optics seem very clear on this Mueller, though I haven't shot it yet. I've had a Leupold Vari II and wasn't crazy about it. I have a 4200 Elite, which is very good and a Simmons Whitetail Expedition that might surpise you with its optical quality. I'll report back once I shoot the Mueller, but for the money I think it fits my purpose.

Sorry, I just saw your post today. I can't really say yet, because we haven't taken the gun to the range. He just got it for Christmas, but hopefully I'll get it out this week and I'll let you know.

I just bought the 8.5x25x50 "eraticator" for my custom .25 06 from a dealer off of E Bay his name is Danny Weigand, and he lives in Bismark North Dakota E-Mail addy is [email protected] real nice guy tell him Bob Percifield gave you his E-Mail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif vertical is 44 moa's and windage is 42 or close to that 1/8 clicks fine crosshairs with a 1/16 illumanated dot for dusk & dawn shots 11 differnt light settings should be a fine scope for my deer rifle.
Chuck Hawk gave it a great review /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif we will see. Anyone wanting to know how it works you can E Mail me and I'll get back to you in a couple weeks. Bob

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.