Mtn ops vs wilderness athlete

What are you wanting it to do for you? They use components you can find in other workout supplements. I can tell you they do work depending on what you are asking for it to do. The advantage to using these products is they give back to the hunting community if nothing more than in support. In case you don't watch the news these days we are severely in need of more companies like these guys(not supplements). I have used both. I like both. Most of the MTN Ops products have less sugar. Neither of them will replace a good healthy diet.

I say that if you are having problems getting the motivation to train for some future hunts then give them a try for sure!

Elkeater said it, do what works for you. Everyone will responds differently to supplements, workout routines, and diets. Unfortunately, the only way to know what will work for you is to try it. As far as my experience with those supplements go, I've tried MTN OPS pre-workout and it worked as well as most other pre-workout supplements I've tried. I find that the energy from a pre-workout allows me to have a better workout session, however, I'm not sure that it would do any better than a big cup of coffee. I was fortunate to be raised by a dietitian so the diet aspect always came easy for me, and it is certainly the most important part along with the exercise itself.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.