MTM R-100 Deluxe inserts?

MagnumManiac

Hi all,
I have a question, does anybody know if you can buy the above inserts separately without purchasing the box?
I have emailed MTM to no avail, it's been more than a week.
I have a tipper tray on my Nissan Patrol and my step-son accidently leant on the 'up' button and all 5 MTM Deluxe R-100/R-100 MAG boxes fell heavily on the ground. 3 rifles also fell off, but they were cased and no damage done.....that I have found so far at least.
The 2 R-100 boxes have broken the trays due to them being full, it has punched out where the tray sits on the stepped part of the box and now they sit crooked and move around.
I don't really want to buy new complete boxes unless I have to.

Anyone know a source of where to buy these?

Thanks.

Cheers.
:eek:

Have not had that issue but emailed them about broken lids on cans one time and they were very helpful.

On the MTM website listed under FAQ there is this,

Q. I have a broken latch or a missing part, what do I do?
A.
Please call us directly at (937)890-7461 with any replacement parts you need or questions you have about our products.

If they aren't replying to your email perhaps it would be worth giving them a call.

Good luck.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.