mpi stocks

I called Lisa about two months ago to talk through her latest Remington options. I haven't ordered anything since she rebooted the company. I love the UL stock I do have.

I know this is an older convo, but I just sent Lisa a Savage 99 that I am having MPI do up in a Mannlicher style stock so I can have something unique. She spent a lot of time on the phone with me going over options. I will definitely be using MPI in the future for other builds (Remington 600 Mohawk).

A few years ago, She spent a lot of time helping me to fit/finish a blank I had that was made by her father. I didn't even buy it from her, I bought it second hand here on lrh-- but she spent the time to give me as much info as she could to help me make it work.

She didn't have to do that, but she did. I was impressed with her customer service and support--- if I was looking for another ultra light stock, I'd definitely consider mpi

I know this is an older convo, but I just sent Lisa a Savage 99 that I am having MPI do up in a Mannlicher style stock so I can have something unique. She spent a lot of time on the phone with me going over options. I will definitely be using MPI in the future for other builds (Remington 600 Mohawk).
Post pictures of it please! That's a unique project.