• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED MPA BA lite chassis with accessories

mboswell17

Just bought this with plans to do another build but killed those plans before it got here

Used Black MPA BA lite chassis for Remington 700 or clone short action.

Comes with 3 magpul magazines and front pad

$650 shipped TYD

Please text me for fastest response at 512-799-7796
F90B2209-E643-43EA-A7D7-0B13620918C6.jpeg
A9B1D959-0758-4338-84AE-0E616AADB1F9.jpeg

So I know very little about stock swapping and gunsmithing in general. I do know nice rifles and own a few. So ignore the very basic nature of my questions.
I have an old youth model 700 ADL, SA in 7-.08 w/ a 20" barrel, stainless and jeweled bolt. My son Insists on using one of my builds now, the Rem is collecting dust.
The stock is garbage but somehow I've Managed to find a factory load the gun loves and shoots .5" groups.
If I wanted, could I simply buy your item and drop in the barreled action and call it good?? Is there anything else I would need?? Keep in mind the existing rifle is a blind mag. I should replace the trigger too, but it's not terrible. Probably breaks at 3lbs but very crisp.
I'm kinda digging the chassis look and it might make the rifle shoot even better.
Thanks In advance for educating me.

So I know very little about stock swapping and gunsmithing in general. I do know nice rifles and own a few. So ignore the very basic nature of my questions.
I have an old youth model 700 ADL, SA in 7-.08 w/ a 20" barrel, stainless and jeweled bolt. My son Insists on using one of my builds now, the Rem is collecting dust.
The stock is garbage but somehow I've Managed to find a factory load the gun loves and shoots .5" groups.
If I wanted, could I simply buy your item and drop in the barreled action and call it good?? Is there anything else I would need?? Keep in mind the existing rifle is a blind mag. I should replace the trigger too, but it's not terrible. Probably breaks at 3lbs but very crisp.
I'm kinda digging the chassis look and it might make the rifle shoot even better.
Drop it in, torque screws, load the mag, and go shoot!

Yes it will drop right in