Moving to Texas

The Lib's call it California. They are moving a lot from the below the border. They want them here. There is so many camping on the sidewalks now, they are running out of room.
I was in LA for a seven day period with my grandkids Disney Land /Universal and I noticed the tent cities but the majority even on the beach weren't from below the border. Two I spoke to were from Texas and not of Hispanic decent. My voter card says Republican very conservative but in speaking to people there I was surprised that many didn't support the libs but the majority did or Pelosi wouldn't be there. But I just wanted to be clear on the term you used. I wouldn't want to be offended!

Open borders mean unlimited dem voters.
The borders are not open! If you believe that then you aren't paying attention. I have people that work the border and are rounding up people by the van full. They are doing their job. The political group isn't doing their job. Understand, both sides haven't fully done their jobs. Just 10 years ago the House and Senate was total conservative. Nothing was done then. Political double talk. Write your congressman and tell them to tow the line. That's what all should do! Enough said.

The borders are not open! If you believe that then you aren't paying attention. I have people that work the border and are rounding up people by the van full. They are doing their job. The political group isn't doing their job. Understand, both sides haven't fully done their jobs. Just 10 years ago the House and Senate was total conservative. Nothing was done then. Political double talk. Write your congressman and tell them to tow the line. That's what all should do! Enough said.
The dem block it, and the Rep didn't push it. Cheap labor. The sad part of it was started during Regan time in office. Sad but true. The cost of permits to build a house in Mex-lifornia is from $60,000 and up. That doesn't include creating the lots to build on. A 4 parcel, parcel map in the 70's was about $3,500.00 and now it's $35,000.00 fees to the country. It doesn't really do anymore either except create more cost.
Back to shooting, and getting your groups to sub MOA.

Could have fooled me by the way we are overrun with illegals here in Texas anything south of san Antonio youbwould be hard pressed to find someone that speaks English.

What was it 130 to 140 thousand that came across in Feb or March? I guess he doesn't watch the news. Biden is having them drop off all over the place in the US. They are putting them in hotels. We are getting to pay for all that too.

What was it 130 to 140 thousand that came across in Feb or March? I guess he doesn't watch the news. Biden is having them drop off all over the place in the US. They are putting them in hotels. We are getting to pay for all that too.
I have enough trouble paying for my own hotels traveling to shoots, nevermind paying for illegals. Nothing we can do about it other than starting and joining a mass lawsuit, so lets get back to helping the OP find a better place to live. I think any place inland would be no worse, and most places better than where he is now. Both the left and right coasts are best only visited (and as infrequently as possible).

A little update: Montana just passed into law that it's 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State. Most of the Dem voted no on it.
We will have work on getting them out next election.
So that's one more item that been change for the better here in this state.

A little update: Montana just passed into law that it's 2nd Amendment Sanctuary State. Most of the Dem voted no on it.
We will have work on getting them out next election.
So that's one more item that been change for the better here in this state.
At least you have a republican governor now and they passed constitution carry.

Something to think about are the "Robin Hood" laws related to educational funding.

I lived in Boerne (in Bexar County) from 17-20 and learned that a portion of my property taxes funded school districts in south San Antonio. I understand the need to adequately fund schools for all children, but the amount of tax dollars redirected to other areas seemed excessive. If you live in a high income area, you can be certain that a portion of your property taxes will go to others.
Boerne is in Kendall Co. If you were paying Bexar Co taxes, thats why funds went to So San Antonio....

Rangerwade: completely understood. Just wanted the OP to know that some of his property taxes would not stay local.

I never really understood why San Antonio/Bexar County has so many school districts. The last I heard, there are 17 school districts in Bexar.

Rangerwade: completely understood. Just wanted the OP to know that some of his property taxes would not stay local.

I never really understood why San Antonio/Bexar County has so many school districts. The last I heard, there are 17 school districts in Bexar.
City manager had to justify her huge paycheck, so dividing districts allowed the city to amp up taxes. Also poor districts couldn't make their budget so had to rely on Northside districts to pick up the slack. Another city with Left leaning leadership going down the tubes. Thats why we built in Boerne 20 yrs ago, soon to be annexed to SA. Looks like the Left has caught up to us. Really loved the first 10 yr's here.