• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Moving sale.....

Elkwonder

I don't want to clutter it with pics. I will text pics to whomever is interested. Most items are brand new or have only been used a couple times! I have perfect feedback on archery talk and I go by the same name.
Call or text me for fastest response as I hate pm's.......thanks
call or Text. 701 509 2703

All prices are shipped to your door, with insurance!

TENTS

Helliberg Akto green. Comes with foot print. This tent is just like new. I bought it from here and the guy only slept in it one
night, and then I only slept in it one night myself...lol. $350.00. With footprint.

Big Agnes Copper spur2 with mountain glow. This tent has been slept in two nights total. One full weekend. $350.00

Big Agnes Foildel canyon 2. Set up one time and never took it camping! Brand new. $350.00

GUN BARREL

Brux 7mm 1-9 stainless #3 27". Brand new in box. Bought for a build I never did. $275.00

BOW

Elite spirit black rh. 40-50. With stabilizer and wrist sling. Bought for wife and she never even set it up...lol. $550.0

Ill take the Brux barrel. I don't do text so contact me at: Eharren at Comcast dot net
with address for funds.

Ok. Someone spoke for it at 10:00 last night. I just pm'd him, so I will keep you posted on if he pays or not. Thanks

Money order is supposed to be heading my way. If I don't get a tracking number in the morning, I'll let you know, You are definitely next in line. Thank you