Most effective 90 degree blended muzzle brake?

Totoro

Hey fellas, what's the most effective 90 degree port blended muzzle brake that you've used?

The ones that are angled forward do a great job just don't like the rearward report.

Thanks!

Terminator brakes by far! Just have your gunsmith blend them if you need it blended. My T5 on my 28Nosler Proof Sendero barrel is blended perfect. They look good non blended on our other rifles too.

Last edited:
I've been looking at, ( doing Research ) on QUIET 90* Brakes for, my 6 XC and have found 3 that,.. "Look good",..
Seekins Precision, Tri-Delta and Tubb ,. all, look like,.. "possibilities",.. to me.

MBM, APA are ones that I have used as of late.
I have a few MBMs, and other angled ports MBs without any issues.

I have a 5-port Piercision self-timing that works well ...

Piercision 5-port muscle brake 1 of 2.jpg

Piercision 5-port muscle brake 2 of 2.jpg

Is your rifle's muzzle already threaded?

Last edited:
Sorry for hijacking the thread…. But, I am looking for a brake for a new rifle as well. The rifle is a Bergara B14 HMR in 7mm rem mag. I prefer a blended brake, but the barrel on the HMR looks to be a no. 6 contour (.855" at the end of barrel). My wife is starting to frown more with my spending spree (rifle, Leupold vx5hd, and all the other necessary new rifle expenditures). I guess I could just wait on the brake or try to find a good gunsmith that could turn a brake down to match my barrel. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

I have a few MBMs, and other angled ports MBs without any issues.

I have a 5-port Piercision self-timing that works well ...

View attachment 300855
View attachment 300856
Is your rifle's muzzle already threaded?
Hmmm, gonna look into those Feenix.

With the MBM and APA, I realize they work quite well.

I just don't like the "pressure" for the lack of a better term back at me.

Yeah, maybe it's me and me getting older and less tolerant, HA!