Most Disgusting Hog EVER

WildRose

Great video as always.

I'd be willing to bet that was either an abscess or an umbilical hernia rather than a tumor.

In one of your shots it looks like it's down on his belly just in front of his penis. Is that correct?

It's not at all uncommon to see herias on boars as they can commonly get their stomach muscles torn or even puncture fighting.

when in doubt open it up carefully. If it's full of puss forget it, otherwise it's not likely to affect meat quality.

We've killed a lot of boars that had really nasty abscesses from old bullets buried in the shield or from getting tusked.

geo4061

I can try a bite of coyote. However, I don't think I would want to eat that hog unless I was starving. I would be thinking about and seeing that abscess or hernia at every bite.

J E Custom

I have killed several like that and after cutting the growth (I'm still having my coffee) I found a bullet in one and a broad head in the other.

Ether way I elected to let them lay and not take a chance. I love all game meat and just don't want to take a chance if something looks wrong.

Just Me

J E CUSTOM

Capt RB

As always thanks for sharing. Truly enjoy reading/watching your posts

Trending threads