Most accurate factory rifle for the 6.5 CM

I won't keep a rifle unless it can shoot under 1 inch all the time, I really hated trading in that browning xbolt but it just wasn't doing it, I'm sure most shoot great and mine was probably an exception but after 250 reloads I had enough.
I was tempted to get rid of my Winchester 70 when it was shooting 1.25 MOA. Sure glad I chose to work on it. It was a long time and labor intensive.
Now Hans und Dieter have made that whole process of bedding and recrowning unnecessary. Their design brilliant and manufacturing consistency must be great.

German engineering

Attachments

• bellicon_best_build.jpg
    bellicon_best_build.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 20
yeah, I haven't tried any real long heavies in mine for that reason, so I don't know yet how long and heavy I can go and still get stable flight. Mine does shoot 190 grain LRAB really well, so at least I know it can go that heavy and still perform well. It drills kills with 165's and 180's too. Whenever I try 220's I will post my results.
Yes please let me know as the bolt is as slick as any top tier rifle

Im looking for a new factory rifle in the 6.5 CM The one issue I have is that im 6' 5" so a LOP of 13.5 is like shooting a youth rifle. I can do with a 13.75 but not less than that.
Just like everyone else on this site the most important thing is accuracy. Id like to spend up to $1800 any help would be appreciated
Sako

I have a Tikka in 6.5CM that is not appreciably less accurate than my Gunwerks 6.5. Much better trigger on the GW though. I can't imagine a better $900 gun.

Recent Posts