more young bucks

GUNNER 1

san_juan.jpg

MDGC0011.jpg

MDGC0132.jpg

Last edited:
Those are great looking bucks!!!
If those are the young ones I want to see the adult one, the SHOOTERS!!!
Nice pictures, thanks for posting.

these pictures were taken at different locations around the ranch , as you can see by the time and date stamp on pics, some locations are 25 miles from others, all my water tanks have names, i have five trail cams that i put on corner posts, or on a tree, i move my cameras every 48 hrs.i get hundreds of pictures of pigs & deer,and other critters, some of are pretty unusal i am just learning how to post pictures, i will send some of the nice shooter type bucks , next chance i get. thank you for your comments , im a big fan of long range. and the people and enjoy all of your comments.thank you all :)

these pictures were taken at different locations around the ranch , as you can see by the time and date stamp on pics, some locations are 25 miles from others, all my water tanks have names, i have five trail cams that i put on corner posts, or on a tree, i move my cameras every 48 hrs.i get hundreds of pictures of pigs & deer,and other critters, some of are pretty unusal i am just learning how to post pictures, i will send some of the nice shooter type bucks , next chance i get. thank you for your comments , im a big fan of long range. and the people and enjoy all of your comments.thank you all :)
"all my water tanks have names" can I help you fill up some of your water tanks of course I'll need to bring along my RUM:D

Great pictures....

Bigbuck

:)all the tanks are supplyed by wind mills, i.e. water , no rum

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.