More help please!!

As I've said in my other thread,does anyone know a dealer that ships .338lm ammo to hawaii! A dealer that works w/a freight forwarding company?? Hand loading my own ammo is definately something I have to do,but will take time and money to do so.I need a quicker solution to my problem,so if anyone can help me,I would GREATLY appreciate it!! THANKS GUYS,.338magnumshooter.

As I've said in my other thread,does anyone know a dealer that ships .338lm ammo to hawaii! A dealer that works w/a freight forwarding company?? Hand loading my own ammo is definately something I have to do,but will take time and money to do so.I need a quicker solution to my problem,so if anyone can help me,I would GREATLY appreciate it!! THANKS GUYS,.338magnumshooter.

Is there a gun shop near you that could/does order ammo that might be able to get you some
ammo ?

Where did you get the rifle made? they should have some ammo at least enough to get you
started. I all ways buy at least one box of ammo for any build for testing and break in and
pass the remainder of the ammo on to the owner of the rifle.

I feel your pain.

J E CUSTOM

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.