More classified questions. I read the rules, I swear!

OldDutch

I'm obviously new, and am wondering about classifieds as well. It looks like 80% of the posts in the support section are asking about classifieds, so apologies in advance since I likely just missed the relevant pinned post. I read through the support section for the past year, and the pinned posts, but didn't find what I was looking for.

I can reply to classifieds in Reloading, Gun Parts, and the feedback section. Insufficient privileges for the rest of the sections. It seems inconsistent. The FAQ pin at the top of the classifieds still says 7 days and activity to post are required, I didn't find anything specifying different rules to unlock reply privileges to, say, the Optics classifieds vs the Reloading classifieds. I can't send direct messages yet either, so maybe I simply need to wait longer and post more.

Basically, there's a set of Binos I want. I've only had a username for 8 days. If I need to wait 14 days instead of 7, I understand.

I can reply to threads in the Classifieds! Thanks for that.

I don't have the ability to start a conversation yet. Assuming this post is still valid:

1631472034868.png

Looks like I passed the threshold this morning, or the changes propagated, and convos are unlocked. Thanks for your help.

I am unable to reply in Classifieds as well. I've been a member for years, but read much more than I post. Can an administrator help me get privileges to reply in classifieds? I'm eyeing a rifle that a member is having a hard time selling, but can't send him a message or reply. Thank you for any help you may be able to provide.

You have to be patient, as it's not instant. The system takes 1-2 hours after you make a post after being active again.

If you want more instant satisfaction, we offer upgraded memberships for that.

Sounds good sir. Thank you for the info, as I was just trying to understand the system.
Appreciate your time!