Moose Outfitter

Join Safari Club International, attend the Convention in Las Vegas January 19, 20, 21, 22, 2022. There you will find many outfitters from Alaska who offer just the kind of hunt you would like. You will be able to meet, talk with and compare offerings and get a good feel for the outfitters and decide what you would like. I've been to Alaska hunting four times, all with Tsiu River Lodge and Sam Fejes...whom I happen to think is the best (moose, bear, caribou and moose again) but go to the Convention and make up your own mind.Best investment you can make.

Just thought I'd throw this out there. I was a pilot in Alaska for 15 yrs and flew for guides all over also worked for people who do drop hunts. I've seen lots of guys who have saved their whole life for the once in a lifetime hunt go home with a horrible experience.
Be very careful what you tell the guide at first. When you tell a guide your there for a once in a lifetime hunt he has to choose where to put you. If he has a guy who's only going to do one hunt and another one who's going to be a return client who do you think will get the crappy location???
There are some great guides but there are also some really poor ones