Montour County Rifles

Kevin Cram

Hello everyone,

I've been receiving an over abundance of phone calls recently and I've been unable to answer all of them. My 13 year old daughter recently had a brain tumor removed and it's taken alot of my time out of the shop. She's recovering good and should be back home soon, but she still has a long recovery road ahead. That being said I'm trying hard to get caught up in the shop on the work I currently have. Your business is very important to me but spending time on the phone as a one man shop leaves me little time to actually get much done. The best way to reach me is through e-mail at [email protected] Thanks for all your understanding.

Kevin Cram

Hope your daughter is thru the worst of it and improving. Thanks for letting us know e-mail is the better way to communicate for the time being.

Very sorry to hear your daughter is ill, but glad it appears she is starting on the road to recovery. I will keep your family in my prayers and ask for a complete recovery. I know you are concerned for your business, but I believe any father understands your priorities.

hey kevin. john b from ct. my thoughts & prayers are with you. if you need anything, please let me know i'll do what ever I can for you. stay strong, let us know. john

Kevin,
So sorry to hear about your daughter. I am glad she appears to be getting better and is coming home. From one father to another Take care of her and the rest will fall in place. Work will always be there.
Bill Ryan

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.