Montana x-bows illegal

From all his comments 1) I don't believe he is a hunter
2) I don't believe he is disable
3) with his attitude, he turned me off
Finally how would he feel if I went to his house and started telling him all the things I didn't like and wanted him to change them for me!
What a state to change? Mover there, contribute there and lobby your officials
I am tired of this guy

in Montana x-bows are illegal to hunt with during the archery season for everyone . as a handi -cap person with a valid doctor permit for Montana i still am not allowed to use a x-bow during archery season. i did purchase a draw lock system for my compound bow but that is very difficult to carry in the mountains and the draw lock is legal in Montana but its a real joke for a handi -cap person to carry and use. Montana bowhunters association is against people with a disability ,i wonder if that is even legal in America to be against handi-cap people like that ? any attorneys out there ? it might be some easy money ?
YES I know that this post is well over a month old and just started reading it.
I posted #194 about using a 410 with an arrow.
I feel deep respect for disabled people as well as hunters. Let's take it a step forward. Why just let anyone that claims being disabled use any type of firearm at anytime. Personally I don't see why there is all these different times for hunting large game or turkeys. Every State is counties in each are different. I guess there has to be game management in some states, otherwise the ratio of hunter to game is outnumbered. Some states you can hunt deer from Sept to January other States it is just two weeks.

I should have read the first post. LET'S GET ALL THE ATTORNEYS INVOLVED!!!!!!!!!! Just to satisfy you. I'm disabled as well as probably 70% of the shooters on this forum. States should let all of disabled people hunt with ever we want anytime we want, but wait what if your a disabled veteran, or your age, or your color, or your sex-who get's ahead of the hunting season.
I'll represent you. I will send you my retainer fee form of $125,000.00. When you send me a certified check I'll start the process. GREAT idea just hope all the people retain me instead of other attorneys.
Please PM me if you have the retainer money and we can start legal action in your State.
I am not an attorney yet, but if enough people want to bring suit , I will pass the BAR and get my license. (need more money for retirement)

Anything is that you can always move to another country to use XBowes/what ever you want with their liberal laws for hunting.

looks like i got the pot stirred up and the residents of Montana feel they own all the land within the state boundaries? but the Federal land in Montana is owned by America or by all the states. so either way should everyone pay the resident fee or the non-resident fee on Federal land ? and make the rule / laws on all Federal land ? so let`s vote as a country in America on what laws / rules exist on Federal land ? now go ahead and tell me i am wrong ? here`s another question license money collected by Montana should a large portion of this be sent to Washington our Federal capital for who ever hunts ,fish or camps on our Federal land in Montana or any other state too ? let a Federal congress person read this ? might be easier just to let x-bows in for true handi -cap hunters during bow season ?

looks like i got the pot stirred up and the residents of Montana feel they own all the land within the state boundaries? but the Federal land in Montana is owned by America or by all the states. so either way should everyone pay the resident fee or the non-resident fee on Federal land ? and make the rule / laws on all Federal land ? so let`s vote as a country in America on what laws / rules exist on Federal land ? now go ahead and tell me i am wrong ? here`s another question license money collected by Montana should a large portion of this be sent to Washington our Federal capital for who ever hunts ,fish or camps on our Federal land in Montana or any other state too ? let a Federal congress person read this ? might be easier just to let x-bows in for true handi -cap hunters during bow season ?
I hear there is great hunting under bridges. No one will see your crossbow.

Dude you already lost all credibility on this forum when you posted the garbage about wanting to sue Montana because you don't like our regulations and rules. You've already been chewed up and spit out and you want to stir the pot some more? It's simple….you don't like the rules?…..don't fricking come. I promise it won't hurt our feelings one iota.

Dude you already lost all credibility on this forum when you posted the garbage about wanting to sue Montana because you don't like our regulations and rules. You've already been chewed up and spit out and you want to stir the pot some more? It's simple….you don't like the rules?…..don't fricking come. I promise it won't hurt our feelings one iota.
LOL! Well said, Sir!

Yeah the whole archery world can be a mess between traditional and modern compound bow archers. Then there's the guys who only hunt with archery that despise rifle hunters. We already have enough debate and issues on the matter as it sits right now so we don't need another issue with crossbows.

I personally hunt with whatever gives me the best advantage to harvest game and fill my tags. I archery hunt and rifle hunt. If the majority of "residents" in Montana were in agreement to allow crossbows during archery then I would probably use a crossbow myself. But as sportsmen we all have to respect each other's rules and laws that are set in place with each state and hunt accordingly. And there's no way to make everyone happy no matter how hard you try.

I think that the laws in Colorado where you have to wear solid orange as well as a solid orange hat during rifle seasons are overkill because I know it puts me at a disadvantage when trying to conceal myself in my surroundings. But if I want to rifle hunt in Colorado I'm not going to start complaining about it and try to change the way they do things in their state. I will just abide by their rules and regulations and try to have a great time doing what I love
Yea! I know what ya mean LeddSlinger,Colorado used to be a great state to hunt in but then the Democrats moved in and brought their liberal policies in and did just what you said started changing things like it was in the liberal states they moved from and made it the same as what they left.seems some people never learn.But you are right in what ya say.

The game in this state is owned and managed by the state of Montana, not the Federal Government. It ain't gubment cheese.

You, me and every other American has access to federal lands, but you do not have a right to hunt whatever you want, with whatever you want, whenever you want.

I want to retire early. I'm going to sue everyone. Including Montana….

If you ever get disabled the Cross Bow will allow you to continue hunting. I was not a crossbow fan but after my 3rd Cervical Neck Fusion I now realize crossbows have a place.

If you ever get disabled the Cross Bow will allow you to continue hunting. I was not a crossbow fan but after my 3rd Cervical Neck Fusion I now realize crossbows have a place.
these Montana residents do not understand what disabled means or even is . 46 states in America allow x-bows for disabled people to hunt in the archery season . there is a Federal provision rule that is suppose to be used for disabled people .