Montana x-bows illegal

so its ok to bring illegals to America , we now have voter fraud in elections and that`s ok , free money and medical insurance for illegals and welfare people , but people who have worked and paid their fare share of taxes that end up handi-capped because of what they did for a living or got a serious injury for life can`t even us a x-bow in the archery season in some states in America ? really that`s ridiculous so if your a young healthy bowhunter think about this : someday you will be old and probably handi-capped too and pulling a bow back you might not be able too and the draw lock system try it ,draw lock bow system makes the bow bigger and heavier its not simple at all to carry or hunt with . i will be in contact with the Montana Ranchers Association i bet they will agree with me and helped changed this foolish law .

so its ok to bring illegals to America , we now have voter fraud in elections and that`s ok , free money and medical insurance for illegals and welfare people , but people who have worked and paid their fare share of taxes that end up handi-capped because of what they did for a living or got a serious injury for life can`t even us a x-bow in the archery season in some states in America ? really that`s ridiculous so if your a young healthy bowhunter think about this : someday you will be old and probably handi-capped too and pulling a bow back you might not be able too and the draw lock system try it ,draw lock bow system makes the bow bigger and heavier its not simple at all to carry or hunt with . i will be in contact with the Montana Ranchers Association i bet they will agree with me and helped changed this foolish law .
Who here is saying any of that stuff is okay? It sucks that you can't pull a bow back but at the same time it sounds like your time has come. It's just not doable for you. Rifle season is right around the corner, get ready for that instead. Why don't you go hunt in one of the Wilderness areas that allow you to use a rifle in the middle of the rut, or is that too much effort for you too? Montana takes effort in a lot of areas especially if you want to kill a mature bull with a bow, to me it just sounds like you're not up to the challenge and are making excuses for it. When it's my time to put up the bow and road hunt that will be a sad day, but I hope that I'll have taught my kids to do what I once loved and that will be enough for me.

Last edited:
I am only 900 miles from Macon, you invite me I will come, and I will respect Georgia rules

Pretty sure Georgia and Texas rules are exactly the same and the game are roughly the same. You would only be trading terrain depending on what part of Texas you're from. I hunted hogs in centerville and deer in east Texas close to Louisiana. Felt like I was in Georgia…lol.

I just wanted to post and use NRs in a sentence. It sounds derogatory…you dirty, dirty NRs!! Lol

No one come to Georgia to hunt…you gross NRs
If this was directed at me let me make something perfectly clear.
I have ZERO issues with NR hunters I myself was one in montana 32 years ago untill I became a resident 30 years ago.
I've hunted in N.M, Nevada and this year in wyoming as a NR.
The problem is when NR want to change the laws in a state there not even a resident disabled or not.

If this was directed at me let me make something perfectly clear.
I have ZERO issues with NR hunters I myself was one in montana 32 years ago untill I became a resident 30 years ago.
I've hunted in N.M, Nevada and this year in wyoming as a NR.
The problem is when NR want to change the laws in a state there not even a resident disabled or not.

Read my post above directly above. The last two sentences. I goof around too much.

I think you are more into stirring the pot than change crossbow laws

Pretty sure Georgia and Texas rules are exactly the same and the game are roughly the same. You would only be trading terrain depending on what part of Texas you're from. I hunted hogs in centerville and deer in east Texas close to Louisiana. Felt like I was in Georgia…lol.

I just wanted to post and use NRs in a sentence. It sounds derogatory…you dirty, dirty NRs!! Lol
We are in GA also. Everybody in the first post #1 was talking about "XBOWS" being illegal. DON"T NEED!
Problem solved!!! Just get a 410gauage - take the shot out of a shell (not a shotgun anymore)- put an arrow down the barrel- shoot- see flaming arrow hit deer-gut deer-take home-eat!
What's the issue!

i will be in contact with the Montana Ranchers Association i bet they will agree with me and helped changed this foolish law .
🤦‍♂️……well I know a ton of large land ranch owners here and I can't wait to hear what their response will be. 99% of them hate when hunting season rolls around anyway. Believe me this is the last thing they are gonna waste their time on.