Montana sling

mgraw

Could someone be so kind as to tell me how to put that knot back together? I inadvertently pulled it out while installing swivels and I'm thinking it's no wonder I never solved the Rubiks cube

I don't know how, but if you call or email Pat Sinclair at Montana Slings he'll get you fixed up.
Did that very thing and he got back to me today and we're all squared away. I appreciate the reply and to tell you the truth, I don't think I'd have figured that out on my own with the rest of the time I've got left. Sure do like those slings

Could someone be so kind as to tell me how to put that knot back together? I inadvertently pulled it out while installing swivels and I'm thinking it's no wonder I never solved the Rubiks cube
I can't help you with the sling but you've got to carefully peel the stickers off of the rubiks cube and reapply all of the same color stickers on each side. 😂. My apologies, I couldn't help myself.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.