Montana Rifle Company

Hela52

Anybody have any updates on Montana Rifle Company? Are they still defunct, or is someone swooping in to rescue them?

Sierra Sports is way better IMHO. Lynn is about 70-80 years old and she uses a walker. But my god does she know her guns. And she does a great job

Still belly up to my knowledge. Too bad, I have a couple of them and like them. Lot's of QC problems at the end. The founders son is now working for Nosler.
Unfortunately I was one of those people that got their junk toward the end. When I received the rifle it couldn't hold anything better than a 3 inch group at 100 yards. I called them to try to return the rifle and have them work on it and they acted like it was a terrible imposition to ask them to fix it. I ended up rebedding the rifle and fixing the pillars and then it started shooting OK, not great, but acceptable.

All there equipment was moved out of the shop in Kalispell from my understanding.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts