• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Montana Rifle Company 300 WSM Rifle, new never fired

MTAR15

I have a new MRC 300 WSM Woodland, based on the M1999 action with a Montana Rifleman hand lapped match barrel.

The wood is beautiful, factory glass bedded. I believe it is made by Accurate Innovations.

$1500 shipped, please be sure your FFL will accept from a private parties or add $30 to cover my FFLs fees.

Will also consider trades, something stainless and synthetic (Sako 85 Finnlight, 700 Alaskan Ti, etc), I'd like to stay with 300WSM. Open to anything else (optics, pistols, shotguns, knives, etc) let me know what you have.

I have more photos and can take any picture you would like.

**EDIT** I've been asked a few times why I would buy a $2096 rifle, not shoot it and sell it a month after picking it up from the factory. My wife purchased it for me but I only wanted a Sako 85 Finnlight in 300WSM, I am very tough on wood stocks and so I don't like to use them. I decided instead of taking this beautiful gun in the woods and banging it up I would just sell it for enough to cover my Sako or trade it for something else that suits my fancy. "See if she every buys me anything again!"

CIMG2899.jpg

CIMG2914.jpg

CIMG2917.jpg

CIMG2919.jpg

CIMG2930.jpg

CIMG2931.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Hi

Go to gunsinternational.com--type Phil in search.
Maybe you'll find something that interests you.
Let me know.

Thanks
Phil

Last edited:
Code:
I've heard back from some and not from others, anyways thanks for the offers but it's still here. Lowered cash price to $1400 shipped, still prefer trades.

Last edited:
I'm sure it's a long shot, but I've got a near new Browning A-Bolt Medallion in .338 with a brake. I have 3 magazines and a NEW Browning all Leather Case which fits everything. The gun has a base and rings, but no scope at this time. I've had it advertised for $900.00-$1,000.00 on a few sites.
Let me know if there is any interest.
Dave

Dave, great gun. Thanks for the offer, but I'm trying to stay away from walnut stocks, I'm just too hard on them.

Ron

I have a Winchester model 70, 300wsm, Blk. synthetic stock, matte barrel, 24" like new condition. Would you take it on a trade. I also have a Browning A-Bolt 7mm wsm Blk. synthetic, matte barrel, Lite-weight, like new. You can call me at 336-696-2700. Thanks Jerry