• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Montana Rifle Company .264 Win Mag, McMillan

Killertraylor

(top rifle - bottom rifle sold, minus the Zeiss) MRC 1999 Stainless Action with a #4 Montana Barrel in 264WM bedded into a McMillan Supergrade with Edge which was painted by RickBin of 24hourcampfire. The Bottom metal and bolt have been polished and the rest of the rifle is bead blast. I've tested 3 different loads in this rifle using 130 Nosler AB's and Barnes 120 tsx bullets and all 3 shot in the .6 to .8 range at normal .264 maximum speeds. 26 inch barrel, standard 13 1/2 LOP. I can share load data if desired. $1150 for rifle, Leupold dual dovetail 30mm rings and bases. Can have the Leupold LPS 3.5-14x50 with mildot reticle for $780 more. Glass is perfect as is exterior except for small ding pictured on side focus knob. Will separate scope at that price. Scope should not have ring marks - it didn't have them when I put it on and i don't over-torque my scope rings. Your FFL must accept shipment from individual for the rifle. Although I don't have many posts over here, I have very positive feedback over on 24hourcampfire.

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0124.jpg

Quickest response is achieved through email to my blackberry - [email protected]

Thanks.

It is, Jerry. I put it on Gunbroker this morning and as soon as it gets a bid there, I'll need to pull the ad here. I've got two guys who will buy it "as soon as they sell something" but I told them I can't hold it for them.

Thanks, and feel free to shoot me any questions to [email protected]. I'll give you my phone number by email if you would prefer to talk. It's a very nice rifle.

Joe