Montana Lope drawing..........how'd you do?

I and my two hunt partners all got skunked (all Non-Res). Unit we used to draw for was a consistent "every two years" meaning one bonus point would do it. That unit got consolidated with two other units for 2022. I had no points but each of my partners had one. We each applied individually, not as a party. All three unsuccessful. All three have a general deer tag though, so the trip is still on - just no goats on the menu.

Good luck to those that drew!
Rex

Just saw the drawing results for lope's in Big Sky country are hitting.

How'd you do?

We applied for 4 tags (each a either sex and each a doe/fawn) and I drew a either and my wife didn't draw anything. The last 2 years we've draw 2 of the 8 tags applied for (lopes).
dogs, good luck, we didn't make the cut!!

Just saw the drawing results for lope's in Big Sky country are hitting.

How'd you do?

We applied for 4 tags (each a either sex and each a doe/fawn) and I drew a either and my wife didn't draw anything. The last 2 years we've draw 2 of the 8 tags applied for (lopes).
Son and I drew the either sex (read: BUCK!) about an hour north of my place.He is even closer. Plan on putting the "Hammer" to work. Good luck to all that drew!

party of three non residents made the draw two only had 1 piont each I had 3 pts unit 700 thought it would take more points. Aren't we all reduced to lowest point holder?

Got drawn, nonresident.
Never being in Montana, a few pointers would help.
Unit,area 340-20.Is it any good,private public?
What a rookie like me should do???
I'd start with looking for BMA access, McCartney Mt BMA #8 has a lot of land you can hunt on, Google "2022 Montana Block management" and look on the region 3 overview and find the BMA's in the unit you're hunting and then go back to the region three list and click on the # of the BMA for info.