Montana Gunsmiths

Looking for a Reputable smith in Mt. Anyone have any insight?
Thanks in advance!
>
I didn't know about the Bull Mountain guy, good to know.

In my encounters with Billings Gunsmith, I haven't been impressed by him. I've seen BG's port work, muzzle brakes, and his trigger jobs are okay. I try to do my own work when I can.
I don't know the name of the shop, or the guy, up in Malta. Had a nice conversation with him when I had time to stop-in. He has some awsome work on the shelf. He showed me a 6mm PPC, he clamed had an 800+yd PD kill first shot. From the looks of the stockwork, and the barrel he put on it, I believe him.
He was honest when I asked about him rebarreling my Garand. As soon as I scrape up the money, I'll take that one to him.

I couldn't disagree more with usmcMT; I have used Randy at Bull Mountain on 3 different builds over the last 7 years or so and I counldn't be happier! He is easy to talk too and will take the time I need to discuss any build. He also is very knowledgable and practical about all of his skills and I listen to his opinion closely! I am ready to start a new .30-338 build and he is the man for the job if you want the best in a custom! PERIOD!

There are two fantastic smiths in the Kalispell area who head the program at Flathead community college! Brandon and Ciaran oneill these two gentlemen are providing for the industry by teaching the next gunsmiths which is becoming a lost art. If your located in Montana reach out two these gentlemen and provide money to locales. I know my word doesn't carrier much weight around here but give them a chance you won't be disappointed!