Montana Deer/Elk Hunt 580 Zone Openings

Moe Curls

I have 2 openings for a Private Ranch Hunt in the Montana 580 Zone for the Week of Nov. 14-21.
Unfortunately I had two people back out after I paid all the fees.

Ranch is 10,000 acres & backs onto Forest Service.
Excellent Whitetail/Mule Deer area and Trophy Bull Elk 580-21
General Tag is good for Cow Elk and you can apply for supplemental Elk B for this area.

Max of 6 hunters. Fees includes Cabin Rental and Trespass Fee $750 per person Deer and Cow Elk. ($1000.per person Deer and Bull Elk 580-21 Permit)

Quad access on ranch roads only. This is not a road hunt! Ride and hike or ride and sit.
For more info please PM

Jeff

Attachments

• Elk Parade 2.jpg
    Elk Parade 2.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 240
  • Elk Parade 4.jpg
    Elk Parade 4.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 261
  • MT Whitetail 2.jpg
    MT Whitetail 2.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 227
  • IMG_0397.jpg
    IMG_0397.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Boys and their bucks.jpg
    Boys and their bucks.jpg
    109.8 KB · Views: 243
  • Cabin Lights.jpg
    Cabin Lights.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 216
Do you still have 2 openings left? Can I use the left over tags that are for sell now for elk and deer in that unit?Thanks

Yes, I still have 2 openings. There are non resident surplus tags available. The tags can
Be used for a deer, Whitetail or Mule buck, the Elk tag is good for a cow. There was a special drawing for a Bull Elk permit.

JoeS,

The cost of the hunt is $500 cabin rental fee and trespass fee is $250 minimum.

This is a Special Draw Area for Bull Tags. The Drawing was held in March.

If you did not draw Bull Elk Tag 580-21 and you have a ELK/Deer Combo Lic.

you would be permitted to shoot a Cow Elk and a Deer. The Deer can be a Whitetail or

Mule Buck.

If you did draw a 580-21 Bull Elk Tag the Trespass Fee (to hunt a bull) is $500.

Surplus Non Resident Licenses are available the Elk/Deer Combo is approx. $1,000.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts