Montana & Arizona

I have only a casual knowledge of the U.S Constitution and Bible but use both as daily guidance. I have no respect or affection for those who would negate or remove my unalienable rights and would regard them as enemies. This goes far beyond preferences of what is right or wrong.

Any possibility, of placing your native language in (...) next to your English words so I might learn more? Again, I admire your bilingual abilities.

When I said arms I forgot that also sticks and knifes where considered arms... Me bad. Was only thinking that was devices propelling bullets with gunpowder.
But I can't see the text in the bible giving the right of it anyways. Just some historys or some incuragement to do so.
Also I would like to repeat that constitutions can change like ours did.
Change is not bad, it is progress and if there is going to be some change it is important that all those affected are hears and can deliver there views and sugestions so that those changes have a minimal negative impact while providing as much of the desired gain as possible. Democracy is not just voting for your favorite every 4 years, but also accept that the majority disagree with you sometimes, but instead of calling the majority enemys you should call them friends that are wrong and you should tell them why you think they are wrong.
If the Norwegian people was to defend there constitution from any change the jews or member of SOJ would still be forbidden to enter the the country.

Forgot to congratulate you guys with the election. Not the result, but that you had one of historys highest turnouts proving that people actually go out to vote instead of stay home.

Defense of your life (life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness) is not something any government may decide to allow or reject and the use of available weapons to protect your existence, including swords, lances, spears (weaver's loom), bows, flintlock rifles, AR15's and slings propelling stream gravel (very round & smooth) is logical & permissible.

"It ain't over until it is over" - Yogi Berra, famous American baseball athlete, circa 1950's

If I ever need to defend myself I expect it to be a drunk that I could easily knock out or a few trouble makets that can be scared away with a 12gauge.
If I ever need an AR15 I probably made the kind of enemys only a person on the wrong side of the law would make anyways.
50BMG was banned here a few years back, but those who got them still have them to this day, but they cant be resold.
After the terror attack by that christian exstremist they wanted to ban semis, but the hunters union got it canged because it would stop hunters with handicaps from hinting so only magazine capacity was restricted and you might need a letter from your doctor to buy one.

Then I guess it is well within their constitutional rights to do what they are doing and they are just as freedom loving as you. The difference is in the freedoms that each side values. As for radicals, they exist on both sides and if they were all gotten rid of, it would be a peaceful world. America was great when both sides worked together.
"America was great when both sides worked together. "

That hasn't happened since Kennedy was Pres. & never will until ther likes of pelosi, schumer & the rest of America hating scum are removed from office!

Hopefully, AR15's will continue to be unrestricted in Montana. Many AR15's (MSR's) have evolved into highly accurate sporting rifles used for competition & hunting.

When I was into NRA hi-power competition, it was bolt guns , M1 Garand's, or M1A's (M14's) - either .308 or .30-06. It would be much easier to shoot 2, rapid fire, five shot strings at 200 and 300 yards. each, using the soft recoil 5.56X45 round, two 5 round detachable magazines, and a pistol grip rifle. My 200 & 300 yard rapid fire scores would shoot up.

An AR15 heavy barreled .223 Wylde varmint rifle could take out an entire mound full of rodents (prairie dogs) at just over 300 yards. Called in coyotes might pop-up real close. The yotes are real sneaky and can work their way up real close without detection. Having multiple AR15 rounds on tap would help.

I am over 80 years old. Montana is a nice civilized place to live but I have been physically threatened, needing evasive action, 2 times in 8 years. I have recently heard about uncivilized attacks on innocents including women by knife wielding terrorists in France. I don't want to dance around with a butcher knife wielding terrorist. Having my AR15 provides confidence against AK47 wielding terrorists should law enforcement not be available to respond to my needs. A former combat experienced officer or non-com would provide regulation, organization and direction.

Real Christians are not sociopathic terrorists - God would not like that. Hopefully, evil nut-buckets will not get paroled from some nice pleasant prisons (should have been given the needle) to systematically inflict more pain, grief, and suffering upon disarmed compliant innocents. "never bring a knife to a gun fight"

I once shot a M2 (Ma Duce - .50 BMG, designed as per General Pershing) - I don't have plans to own one, too expensive because of taxes, and ammo costs. Should I need a long range slammer it would be the popular .338 Edge or .338 Lapua. I guess any of these would be effective against Toyota p/u trucks. Using 80 plus grains of powder per round would be pricy.

I used to be into real fishing for fish, sometimes trolling with gear down, expecting a hookup. No fishing now for anything.

Since Kelly has been declared the new senator from Az, I'm just hoping the Republicans retain a majority in the US senate. This may make it difficult to change the 2A and Beto's gun grab. My thoughts are more concerned with the opening of the border, with the wholesale granting is citizenship to anyone including criminals.

Since Kelly has been declared the new senator from Az, I'm just hoping the Republicans retain a majority in the US senate. This may make it difficult to change the 2A and Beto's gun grab. My thoughts are more concerned with the opening of the border, with the wholesale granting is citizenship to anyone including criminals.

Dosh good point. Opening the border and not having our full Second Amendment rights would be bad. Especially for those that live near the border. A 12 gauge will not cut it, we have more significant threats than drunks. Prior to the DJT administration Santa Cruz county was so bad that the police advised people not to even travel at night.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.