Montana 2019 Hunting Season. What did you Draw??

NEMTHunter

Howdy yall.

What have you all drawn for this year? (2019) If you want name the district. Maybe we could meet up in the field! Also what season does it cover Rifle or Archery?

I will start out. I got a 631 Either Sex tag for Elk. Rifle season Only.

Thanks! and Happy Hunting!

Howdy yall.

What have you all drawn for this year? (2019) If you want name the district. Maybe we could meet up in the field! Also what season does it cover Rifle or Archery?

I will start out. I got a 631 Either Sex tag for Elk. Rifle season Only.

Thanks! and Happy Hunting!
Ha! Congrats! That should be a great tag. So far we have struck out. I'm sure I will be drawing my sheep tag this year though. :D

I know guys that have put in for over 30 years and still have not got the sheep tag for the breaks. Some seem to get it after 30 plus years.

I hope you get drawn for one! Its truly a once in a lifetime tag.

Nada on the Deer and Elk. 28th year for Sheep, Moose and Goat and nothing hope my luck changes this year.

We drew Elk,deer and I think we're hunting in the White Sulfur Spring's area, it would be our first hunt in that neck of the woods(any clues on the area??)

I applied for the tag I got for about 12 years. Maybe more cant remember. I did not get bonus points every year.

Congrats to the ones that got tags.

I hope you get something L.Sherm!

Max. Bonus points to on moose, sheep and goat. I've also been applying for mule deer for 16 years in Nevada stopped buying there bonus point after 13 years they have enough of my money.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.