Molle II Large Rucksack

HRstretch

Bought a used military rucksack from a want ad off another website. I am hoping this will be comfortable enough for my DIY mule deer hunt in NM (if I get drawn). It was only $50, so I don't think I did bad?

I am hoping that if it was made for the military, it should be comfortable enough for my 5 day hunt? Has anyone had any experience with this rucksack? My research shows that this is the military upgrade from the old Alice packs that have been around for a long time.

Bought a used military rucksack from a want ad off another website. I am hoping this will be comfortable enough for my DIY mule deer hunt in NM (if I get drawn). It was only $50, so I don't think I did bad?

I am hoping that if it was made for the military, it should be comfortable enough for my 5 day hunt? Has anyone had any experience with this rucksack? My research shows that this is the military upgrade from the old Alice packs that have been around for a long time.

I would say its worth $50.:rolleyes::D
I have used one since they came out, but because it is issued. I have broken a few of the frames. I have carried some rather heavy loads over some long distances (mine averages about 40-60 pounds but have carried over 200 in it before). It is somewhat adjustable, but I am relatively short (67") and it is a borderline fit. Honestly I like the older Alice pack better.
The good thing is that ignorant is bliss, I have never used a truly good pack. Hopefully that will change, we ordered some Mystery Ranch packs/frame and hope to get them soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.