Molle II Large Rucksack

HRstretch

Bought a used military rucksack from a want ad off another website. I am hoping this will be comfortable enough for my DIY mule deer hunt in NM (if I get drawn). It was only $50, so I don't think I did bad?

I am hoping that if it was made for the military, it should be comfortable enough for my 5 day hunt? Has anyone had any experience with this rucksack? My research shows that this is the military upgrade from the old Alice packs that have been around for a long time.

Bought a used military rucksack from a want ad off another website. I am hoping this will be comfortable enough for my DIY mule deer hunt in NM (if I get drawn). It was only $50, so I don't think I did bad?

I am hoping that if it was made for the military, it should be comfortable enough for my 5 day hunt? Has anyone had any experience with this rucksack? My research shows that this is the military upgrade from the old Alice packs that have been around for a long time.

I would say its worth $50.:rolleyes::D
I have used one since they came out, but because it is issued. I have broken a few of the frames. I have carried some rather heavy loads over some long distances (mine averages about 40-60 pounds but have carried over 200 in it before). It is somewhat adjustable, but I am relatively short (67") and it is a borderline fit. Honestly I like the older Alice pack better.
The good thing is that ignorant is bliss, I have never used a truly good pack. Hopefully that will change, we ordered some Mystery Ranch packs/frame and hope to get them soon.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.