Molle attachment for holster

jrock

Official LRH Sponsor
LRH Sponsor
I have upgraded my pack to one that has molle straps on the belt. I would like to attach my Bianchi pistol holster to it but its a full wrap around plastic belt loop (not a clip). I'm not seeing a good way to make an attachment with this type of holster. Anyone have a system that may work?
1594850160178.png

Use heavy duty zip ties, buy some straps to run through it and through your pack molle, could potentially screw it through the belt if you're not shy, and I'm out on suggestions after those 3.

Check these out. They work for knife sheaths that normally slip on a belt. Allows you to mount to molle. You can find them on eBay also and get better pictures of how they work. Don't know if it would hold the holster tight enough

Attachments

• A60023A5-BF0A-41F5-B069-0076B7C7C843.png
    A60023A5-BF0A-41F5-B069-0076B7C7C843.png
    226.6 KB · Views: 74
  • FD8AC433-EBB5-4FD6-854B-E02345B106D3.png
    FD8AC433-EBB5-4FD6-854B-E02345B106D3.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 63
I had a Kydex holster and magazine holder made for my Eberlestock pack with molle on the waisteband. It works great. Keeps my Kimber out of the way until I need it. Lead-time for the rig was 3 weeks at my local gun store who molds to the specific weapon.

IMG_0689.jpeg

IMG_0688.jpeg

Very cool looking rig!!

I hope the Aliengear works for you. I'm left handed so I go custom with most holsters, pick your color/camo. I have found Kydex to work great with the adjustable tension screw. Nice "snap" and you know the weapon is secure. The molle attach is very firm.

Still waiting....Can you share who makes your custom holster? Looking for something for my P220 in 10mm - will be attaching it to a Kifaru 22 mag on a Duplex Lite frame

Thanks much.

I live near Tucson and go to Diamondback Shooting Sports. I don't know who would do that near Santa Barbara. They take the gun and mold the holster and mag carrier for each gun with stock Kestrel material. They will put on any reasonable kind of attachment like molle, j-clip, etc. that you ask for. Frankly, you could probably buy a Kydex holder and drill a couple of holes to match up with the molle attachment. Just make sure the screws don't rub on the gun.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.