modifying brass to 28 nosler

Hello everyone, I'm new to the site. I write from Italy I made a cane Blaser R93 in 28 Nosler but I can not find the brass anymore. Who can have them in America? Thanks for your help
I'm writing to the forum but I can not make a new discussion thanks

You could just get it @www.bertrambrass.com when it is available which will probably be about mid Oct. PM for more info
Thanks Calib. Looks like everyone is out. Fortunately, I picked up a 100 and have 50 in 26 Nosler(Nosler) for break in and load development. Picked up my build yesterday. Planning to mount my scope and measure the BTL-OALs this weekend.

Thanks Calib. Looks like everyone is out. Fortunately, I picked up a 100 and have 50 in 26 Nosler(Nosler) for break in and load development. Picked up my build yesterday. Planning to mount my scope and measure the BTL-OALs this weekend.
No problem, keep an eye out

Need to get some brass for new 28 Nosler rifle. Looks like necking up from 26 Nosler is the only route to cases right now. Is the Norma brass any better than the Nosler? I've seen comments that Norma makes the Nosler brass too. Any feedback would be appreciated.

The 26Nosler brass necked up, work just fine, with the only issue being that it's going to be shorter than minimum length for a while. I'm on 3 and 4 firings on my brass and it's not close to length yet.

As far brass life goes, with any brass, when you start hot rodding that ****, it don't last very long!

The 26Nosler brass necked up, work just fine, with the only issue being that it's going to be shorter than minimum length for a while. I'm on 3 and 4 firings on my brass and it's not close to length yet.

As far brass life goes, with any brass, when you start hot rodding that ****, it don't last very long!

Thanks Jason! Have you run into any issues with the dreaded "donuts"?
Any other thoughts or tips?

Hot-rodding….yep. I figure have some fun with this gun, burn up a barrel. Then stay with the 28, or just move up to 30 or 300WM.

no donuts.jpg

Fwiw, I contacted Nosler today, and they said "they are currently shipping to Midway and Cabela's". Needless to say, none in stock. I also contacted Bertram, they said about 1 month out...

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.